SWISSE SKINCARE

February 02, 2016


The sad story is my skincare & LUSH bulks are in the box that exceeds the baggage limit. YES. So I had no TLC support for my skin until I managed to pester husband to take me to the nearest drugstore so I could find something, just something, for my poor, dry skin, until the skincare bulk got shipped over. 

I was overwhelmed by the many, many new & different products on the shelves. I finally picked up this trio for a basic cleanse-tone-moisturise skincare regime. I just literally got the trio yesterday so I could only share a first impression for each.

SWISSE SWEET ALMOND CREAM CLEANSER (Dry Skin)
This cream cleanser has a light, airy, mousse-y texture that I so love. I love it even more when it doesn't foam up because then it means it is non-drying. Skin feels supple and soft right away. There's an abundance of skin-caring ingredients that make the cleanser a delight such as; rice bran water, sweet almond oil, grapefruit seed oil, jojoba seed oil, witch hazel & more! This is an instant love. 

SWISSE DEEP SEA HYDRATING MIST TONER (All Skin Types)
Rosewater is what hooked me on this one. That's it. The mist is fine and the plastic bottle packaging is convenient. It's too early to detect any skin improvements but I don't mind. I can have hundreds of rosewater-based toner mists that don't deliver much benefits and still be happy. 

SWISSE ROSE HIP FACIAL MOISTURISER (Normal Skin)
There are another two variations of moisturisers from Swisse and it's the Argan Oil one targeted for dry skin and the Vitamin E one targeted for sensitive skin. Now, I'm aware by the flakiness on my cheeks that I have dry skin. However, since this one is supposedly rose hip-based, I think this one would be more loaded with benefits for the skin. Plus, this one too lists rosewater as one of the ingredients. It's just okay-okay for me. I'm not really a fan of the texture, which is sort of thick making it quite a task to spread evenly on the face. However, it smells really good. Once my beloved Dr Jart Ceramidin Liquid & Cream arrives with the other bulk, I might use this as my hand lotion or something because it smells that good. 

GOOD TO KNOW
Australian-made SWISSE products do not contain Parabens, SLS, SLES, synthetic fragrances and colours, petrolatum, silicones, mineral oils, PEGS, TEA, DEA, urea, peroxide, nano particles, animal products and testing.

SWISSE products can be purchased easily from the pharmacies here in Australia at affordable price tag.

Now, excuse me. I need to go spritz my face with the Swisse Deep Sea Hydrating Mist Toner for the 189th time.

Love, jnnhmds.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. hye ezzaq macam nak mencuba dengan prodk kecantikan .so bolh bagi cadangan ..jika saya ambil prodk SWISSE SKINCARE..bolh ke.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe