SIMPLIC BOHO LONG VEST

January 29, 2016



Currently I'm very busy packing up everything I need to take for my days in Melbourne. I am not taking the whole Malaysia with me, so I organise my clothing essentials following a few "capsule wardrobe" guides floating around the Internet such as this and this

While listing down essentials, I thought of this wonderful piece from SIMPLIC. SIMPLIC is a local fashion line powered by Zafirah Hanis, well-known as one of the Scarlets, the Hijabista trendsetters, in Malaysia along with familiar names like Shea Rasol, Maria Elena and more. Zafirah Hanis is also my senior in UiTM, those TESL days. 

Back to the piece I got, it's a Boho Long Vest. It is like a long, sleeveless shirt dress and comes in five colours - Black, Navy, Green, Beige & White. At first I wanted to get the Beige one, but it's gone every minute they restock. I settled with White after a long contemplation (Black is my bad but...). I love that the fabric is lightweight, very comfy, and that the design is very practical, versatile, chic and modest. Wear it like a vest, like a dress, anything rock your world will work. 

I'll share a photo of me wearing the vest once I have the length altered a bit.

But first, SIMPLIC is having a promotion at the moment, and I don't want you to miss! The Boho Long Vest is now at RM99 for a limited time (original price: RM119) with FREE postage

Follow their Instagram for more details, like right now.

Love, jnnhmds.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe