FACE MISTS LOVIN

August 10, 2016


How is everybody doing?

I am currently in hell trying to finish my first essay for the semester, you know, nothing much. Just a thousand words to go and due date is like saying hello already. Yep.

Anyway, even though I am pretty busy now, I would still like to keep this space updated because I just idk I need a commitment (as if study is not a big commitment already). 

So today, we are talking about face mists. I LOVE FACE MISTS. It all began with LUSH Eau Roma Water and ever since I had developed a low key obsession for mist type products for ONE REASON: They are so convenient, like for travels, and you dont need cotton pads for toners if you are using mist toner. ME IN BEAUTY DEPARTMENT: Is that a multitasking product I see? *throws money*

Tip for you though, if you mist your face, quickly dab or massage the product in instead of letting the product sit on your skin drying by itself because that's how it makes your skin drier. 

Depending on your skin type and concerns, there are like hundreds of choices on the shelf. I have dry skin, with little bit hyperpigmentation and fine lines (gosh!)

So far, none of the mists I tried ever treated my hyperpigmentation, I am not even sure if there is any that could do that, but for instant hydration I love First Aid Beauty Vitamin Hydrating Mist. The scent is a little bit too much for me but I love misting my face with it before makeup because it makes products go well without cakeyness.

At night time, during skincare routine, I always reach for Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe,  Herbs and Rosewater. The smell is divine. It's hydrating, gentle and smells divine. Oh yeah I have to say it twice. So during the night, this calming mist helps me wind down.

LUSH Eau Roma Water is my first venture into mists and during that time I thought it's the best thing ever. But reflecting on that now, I dont think I ever get any results or benefits from it except for mid-day refresher. So I always have it in my backpack when I go out to campus or the city and whenever I feel sleepy or sticky, I spritz it on.

The Swisse Deep Sea Hydrating Mist Toner is what I have in the skincare cabinet to spritz on my face and all over body to remedy for the hot bath I took everyday during this winter. Hot bath would dry your skin like no other so before I slather my body oil, I spritz this. Sometimes, for some reasons, I take it to bed. :D

So that is it about face mists. I am dreaming of treating myself to Sunday Riley goodies but...

ps: I cant wait to finish the essay so I could start reading Harry Potter & The Cursed Child!

❤︎

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe